EABIP Board of National Delegates
The board of National Delegates is composed of active members representing their country.
A national delegate per European country is chosen among paid members by the executive board.
To represent EABIP and advance its mission around the world
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop strategies to expand EABIP’s educational programs and membership.
• Advise and assist EABIP leadership and staff on developing and producing educational activities and materials appropriate for their country and region.
• Advise and assist leadership and staff on promoting relationships with international training program directors to advance training standards.
• Identify potential EABIP partners from local and regional professional societies, CME providers, medical schools, health-care professionals, and industry.
• Identify and recruit local EABIP members to participate in EABIP activities.
• Contribute to EABIP Physician, EABIP blogs, and other media outlets reporting on local activities and advocating for global programs.
• Provide annual summaries of accomplishments and activities.
• Play an integral role in developing, participating, and recruiting attendance at ECBIP Congress.
Each Delegate will serve a term of 2 years and be eligible for up to two reappointments.
The Council shall meet annually at the EABIP annual meeting and have teleconference meetings, as necessary.