EABIP Board of National Delegates
The board of National Delegates is composed of active members representing their country.
A national delegate per European country is chosen among paid members by the executive board.
To represent EABIP and advance its mission around the world
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop strategies to expand EABIP’s educational programs and membership.
• Advise and assist EABIP leadership and staff on developing and producing educational activities and materials appropriate for their country and region.
• Advise and assist leadership and staff on promoting relationships with international training program directors to advance training standards.
• Identify potential EABIP partners from local and regional professional societies, CME providers, medical schools, health-care professionals, and industry.
• Identify and recruit local EABIP members to participate in EABIP activities.
• Contribute to EABIP Physician, EABIP blogs, and other media outlets reporting on local activities and advocating for global programs.
• Provide annual summaries of accomplishments and activities.
• Play an integral role in developing, participating, and recruiting attendance at ECBIP Congress.
Each Delegate will serve a term of 2 years and be eligible for up to two reappointments.
The Council shall meet annually at the EABIP annual meeting and have teleconference meetings, as necessary.
Søren Helbo Skaarup
Hari Kishan Gonuguntla
Dr. Petru P. Grau
Erik van der Heijden
Helder Novais Bastos
Ana Maria Gîltan
Christophe Von garnier
Sinem Nedime Sökücü