EABIP Board of National Delegates
The board of National Delegates is composed of active members representing their country.
A national delegate per European country is chosen among paid members by the executive board.
To represent EABIP and advance its mission around the world
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop strategies to expand EABIP’s educational programs and membership.
• Advise and assist EABIP leadership and staff on developing and producing educational activities and materials appropriate for their country and region.
• Advise and assist leadership and staff on promoting relationships with international training program directors to advance training standards.
• Identify potential EABIP partners from local and regional professional societies, CME providers, medical schools, health-care professionals, and industry.
• Identify and recruit local EABIP members to participate in EABIP activities.
• Contribute to EABIP Physician, EABIP blogs, and other media outlets reporting on local activities and advocating for global programs.
• Provide annual summaries of accomplishments and activities.
• Play an integral role in developing, participating, and recruiting attendance at ECBIP Congress.
Each Delegate will serve a term of 2 years and be eligible for up to two reappointments.
The Council shall meet annually at the EABIP annual meeting and have teleconference meetings, as necessary.
Austria: Martin Hackl firstname.lastname@example.org
Belgium: Christophe Dooms email@example.com
Bulgaria: Milena Encheva firstname.lastname@example.org
Croatia: Mihovil Roglic email@example.com
Cyprus: Ilias Porfyridis firstname.lastname@example.org
Denmark: Michael Perch email@example.com
Estonia: Sirje Marran firstname.lastname@example.org
France: Michel Febvre email@example.com
Germany: Ralf Eberhardt firstname.lastname@example.org
Greece: Grigoris Stratakos email@example.com
Hungary: Zsolt Papai-Szekely firstname.lastname@example.org
Ireland: David Breen email@example.com
Italy: Lina Zuccatosta firstname.lastname@example.org
Macedonia: Marija Zdraveska email@example.com
Moldova: Dr. Petru P. Grau firstname.lastname@example.org
Netherlands: Hans Daniels email@example.com
Norway: Arve Sundset firstname.lastname@example.org
Poland: Artur Szlubowski email@example.com
Portugal: Antonio Bugalho firstname.lastname@example.org
Romania: Marioara Simon email@example.com
Serbia: Bojan Zaric firstname.lastname@example.org
Slovenia: Ales Rozman email@example.com
Spain: Antoni Rosell firstname.lastname@example.org
Sweden: Lars Ek email@example.com
Switzerland: Christophe Von garnier firstname.lastname@example.org
Turkey: Levent Dalar email@example.com
United Kingdom: Pallav Shah firstname.lastname@example.org