EABIP Board of National Delegates
The board of National Delegates is composed of active members representing their country.
A national delegate per European country is chosen among paid members by the executive board.
To represent EABIP and advance its mission around the world
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop strategies to expand EABIP’s educational programs and membership.
• Advise and assist EABIP leadership and staff on developing and producing educational activities and materials appropriate for their country and region.
• Advise and assist leadership and staff on promoting relationships with international training program directors to advance training standards.
• Identify potential EABIP partners from local and regional professional societies, CME providers, medical schools, health-care professionals, and industry.
• Identify and recruit local EABIP members to participate in EABIP activities.
• Contribute to EABIP Physician, EABIP blogs, and other media outlets reporting on local activities and advocating for global programs.
• Provide annual summaries of accomplishments and activities.
• Play an integral role in developing, participating, and recruiting attendance at ECBIP Congress.
Each Delegate will serve a term of 2 years and be eligible for up to two reappointments.
The Council shall meet annually at the EABIP annual meeting and have teleconference meetings, as necessary.
Austria: Martin Hackl email@example.com
Belgium: Christophe Dooms firstname.lastname@example.org
Bulgaria: Milena Encheva email@example.com
Croatia: Mihovil Roglic firstname.lastname@example.org
Cyprus: Ilias Porfyridis email@example.com
Denmark: Michael Perch firstname.lastname@example.org
Estonia: Sirje Marran email@example.com
France: Michel Febvre firstname.lastname@example.org
Germany: Ralf Eberhardt email@example.com
Greece: Grigoris Stratakos firstname.lastname@example.org
Hungary: Zsolt Papai-Szekely email@example.com
Ireland: David Breen firstname.lastname@example.org
Italy: Lina Zuccatosta email@example.com
Macedonia: Marija Zdraveska firstname.lastname@example.org
Moldova: Dr. Petru P. Grau email@example.com
Netherlands: Hans Daniels firstname.lastname@example.org
Norway: Arve Sundset email@example.com
Poland: Artur Szlubowski firstname.lastname@example.org
Portugal: Antonio Bugalho email@example.com
Romania: Marioara Simon firstname.lastname@example.org
Serbia: Bojan Zaric email@example.com
Slovenia: Ales Rozman firstname.lastname@example.org
Spain: Antoni Rosell email@example.com
Sweden: Lars Ek firstname.lastname@example.org
Switzerland: Christophe Von garnier email@example.com
Turkey: Levent Dalar firstname.lastname@example.org
United Kingdom: Pallav Shah email@example.com