EABIP is posting updated guidelines and articles on COVID-19 of interest for Interventional Pulmonologists.
Please, follow us and interact in the FB page. Take care!
- BTS Guidance: Pleural services during the COVID-19 Pandemic – Revised
- BTS Guidance: Respiratory support of patients on medical wards
- BTS Guidance on Respiratory Follow Up of P atients with a Clinico-R adiological Diagnosis of COVID-19 Pneumonia
- BTS Guidance on Venous Thromboembolic Disease in patients with COVID-19Updated 4 May 2020
- The Use of Bronchoscopy during the COVID-19 Pandemic: CHEST/AABIP Guideline and Expert Panel Report
Momen M. Wahidi et al. Chest Journal 2020, Apr 29; doi:10.1016/j.chest.2020.04.036
- Respiratory advice for the non-respiratory physician in the time of COVID-19
M Munavvar et al. Clinical Medicine 2020, May; doi:10.7861/clinmed.2020-0188
- Summarizing societal guidelines regarding bronchoscopy during the COVID-19 pandemic
Robert J. Lentz, Henri Colt 2020, Apr 11; doi: 10.1111/resp.13824
- Society for Advanced Bronchoscopy Consensus Statement and Guidelines for bronchoscopy and airway management amid the COVID-19 pandemic
- Chinese Statement – Handbook of COVID-19 Prevention and Treatment
- WHO clinical management of severe acute respiratory infection (SARI) when COVID-19 disease is suspected
- AABIP Statement on the Use of Bronchoscopy and Respiratory Specimen Collection in Patients with Suspected or Confirmed COVID-19 Infection
- AABIP Statement on the Use of Bronchoscopy and Respiratory Specimen Collection in Patients with Suspected or Confirmed COVID-19 Infection – March 19th update
- BTS Recommendations for day case bronchoscopy services during the COVID-19 pandemic
COVIDBronch GPS Bronchoscopy Database
Do you perform bronchoscopy in known or suspected COVID-19 patients?
Please contribute to the COVIDBronch GPS Bronchoscopy Database. Only takes 5 minutes.