EABIP is posting updated guidelines and articles on COVID-19 of interest for Interventional Pulmonologists.
Please, follow us and interact in the FB page. Take care!
- Handbook of COVID-19 Prevention and Treatment
- Clinical management of severe acute respiratory infection (SARI) when COVID-19 disease is suspected
- Statement on the Use of Bronchoscopy and Respiratory Specimen Collection in Patients with Suspected or Confirmed COVID-19 Infection
- Recommendations for day case bronchoscopy services during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Learnings from Mayo Clinic’s Methods for Scaling a Coordinated and Comprehensive Plan for Covid-19
In collaboration with WABIP:
Do you perform bronchoscopy in known or suspected COVID-19 patients?
Please contribute to the COVIDBronch GPS Bronchoscopy Database. Only takes 5 minutes.